Score Card and Slope
1. On the 3re, 6th, and 15th hole the surface of the water defines the water hazard (yellow hazard).
2. It is permitted to obtain information on distance using an instrument which is only able to measure distance.
Penalty for breach of local rules:
Stroke play: Two strokes
Match play: Loss of hole
Temporary local rules
1. Recently planted trees with support sticks - with or without band in between - are considered as immovable obstructions, rule 24-2.B.
2. Wood chips or rubber band round trees are considered as abnormal ground conditions, rule 25-1.B.
3. Single blue sticks are considered as abnormal ground conditions inside one club length, rule 25-1.B.
4. Sheep fencing are considered as part of the course. But the fence should be considered as immovable obstructions, rule 24-2.B.